Dutch website NextGamer got their hands on more details on Ubisoft's Assassins' Creed 2's (PS3, Xbox 360)new poster boy, Ezio Auditore di Firenze. Apart from the already-known fact that he's gonna be able to swim, and that he's more of a "ladies man", they're letting it slip that because of his noble lineage, there might be more than the usual agenda.
While the May edition of GameInformer reveals that Ezio knows how to swim, a skill that Altair sorely missed out on, it was not mentioned that the abilities of hiding himself under water, or his victims after killing them in the water cases are there. Well now you know.
And there's more to find out: check out the list below:
- Ezio Auditore di Firenze, the new hero of this adventure has a great attraction to women.
- In Assassin's Creed 2 you get more freedom and there are more missions to achieve.
- Desmond Miles is back.
- Your fists in Assassin's Creed 2 kills. The developer has more fights and defend tactics in the game process.
- The clothing of the main character comes from the Italian noble families.
- As in the first part you can make great leaps. Also diving is possible in this second part.
Related Assassin's Creed 2 Articles: