There's a new Patch Note (#2) update released by Microsoft for all you Halo Wars followers out there. According to the Halo Wars forums moderator Aloysius, it should be made available on your Xbox 360s "in the next day or so (most likely starting very early tomorrow morning)."
Here's the list of what you can expect in Update #2 Patch Notes:
- Flaming Warthog and Honor Guard Wraith skins now available in multiplayer to players who have those skulls.
- The option to show Unit Hit Point bars above units is now available.
- The number of points to reach all ranks has been reduced. General now requires 2.4 million, down from 3.2 million, and other ranks have been reduced accordingly.
- The max number of points you can get in a single match has been capped.
- The Prophet of Regret s land speed is now reduced to match other leaders.
- Vampire Tech Upgrades now increase damage done by 15 in addition to their other effects.
- Anders Cryo Bomb Upgrades now cost 50 more supplies.
- Anders Hawk Upgrade now costs 50 more supplies.
Unfortunately, we cannot give you yet at this point the specific time of its release. But you can start staking it out on your XBL Marketplace, though.
- Multiplayer Matchmaking and Connection improvements have been put in. Players should find that their 2v2 and 3v3 teams no longer split up.
- 'Ready for the Sequel' Achievement should now be rewarded properly.
- Units on Exile and Crevice should find it easier to traverse the map.
Related Halo Wars Articles:
- Strategic Options DLS brings more wars to Halo Wars
- Halo Wars Title Update coming soon; bugfixes, fan requests included
- Golden halo: Halo Wars sells 1 mill