Let's take a break first from all the E3 2009 updates, shall we? There's also something exciting going on within your Xbox 360s and PlayStation 3s which, believe it or not, does not have anything to do with the festivities at the LA Convention Center. Say, like the arrival of the downloadable content for Activision's Xbox 360 and PS3 X-Men Origins: Wolverine (also on Wii, DS, PSP).
You read it right. The Uncaged Edition DLC is now available on the XBL for 800 MS Points, and then on the PSN as well. You'll be getting the following from the said package:
Custom Combat Arena
- Gamers can spawn any combination of small and large enemies to face combinations not available in standard gameplay, from hordes of grunts they can cut down in seconds to a complex mix of enemies, including a Sentinel Prototype, Jungle Grappler, Machine Gunners and more.
- Once players have encountered all enemies in the game, the Ladder Challenge room unlocks, presenting gamers with a preconfigured challenge. Enemy types and numbers start small and ramp up, flooding the room for fifty waves of increasingly difficult combat challenges.
- This room includes all the unique environmental weapons in the game, including broken tree branches that can be used as spears, forklift skids to throw enemies toward and computer consoles into which players can smash enemies to name a few.
- The Weapon X Arena also contains a bonus room with heightened enemy reaction effects.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition DLC is available starting today at the XBL and the PSN.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine takes on Gambit and The Blob
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine Feral Sense app now on App Store
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged trailer