The next patch for Ensemble Studios' Halo Wars is about to roll out in a couple more weeks, and pretty quickly too, considering that this will be the third update for the game in a mere three months. Their official website has listed the changes for this latest update, and once again, it includes balance changes, as well as a few bug fixes to get rid of exploits.
Here's the full list of the coming patch:
- UNSC Warthogs Gauss cannon damage against tanks and other heavily armored vehicles reduced by 25
- UNSC Warthogs build time increased by 3 seconds to 25 seconds
- Anders research time bonus decreased to 25 from 50 . Her Research cost bonus remains unchanged at 50
- Covenant and UNSC turrets have 5 increased health and 5 increased damage
- UNSC Elephants have a 20 more health
- Grenade damage type now has 25 additonal damage against Warthogs and other medium armor ground vehicles.
- Recycle basic cost return fixed to be 50 for constructed buildings.
- Locked down bases when unlocked will now release units inside very quickly, which means that when under attack a player can now build a fighting force while locked down and then release them much more quickly than before
- UNSC Leader powers disabled at the start of Reinforcement Matches
- Players no longer receive points for team killing.
- Self Destructing/Recycling buildings now gives points to opponents
- Players should now find it much easier to play System Link games
- Fixed Covenant Shield Generator Exploit
- Invisible Units should now have invisible health bars
- Players will no longer be able to scout opposing bases by using the area-select tool