Turn 10 has announced that Forza Motorsport 3 is now gold and is racing into the final lap for its October release. To mark the occasion, they've also given the green light for a demo set to hit the Xbox Live Marketplace later this month.
The demo, which will be available on the Marketplace starting September 24, will put gamers behind the wheels of the following cars in full ****pit view:
- 2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
- 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
- 2009 Ferrari California
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
- 2009 Mini John Cooper Works
You can drive those cars on a Spanish mountain course inspired by the Montserrat region just outside of Barcelona, Spain. The demo will also include damage and the game s new rewind feature.
Forza Motorsport 3 will be released October 22 in Asia, October 23 in Europe and October 27 in North America.
- PAX 2009: Forza Motorsport 3 Drifting gameplay
- Turn 10: Any car is up for grabs in Forza Motorsport 3