Perl interface loaded
You must have ActiveTCL installed in order to run Tcl scripts.
Make sure Tcl's bin directory is in your PATH.
* Looking up im.bitlbee.org
* Connecting to im.bitlbee.org (126.96.36.199) port 6667...
* Connected. Now logging in...
* BitlBee-IRCd initialized, please go on
* Welcome to the BitlBee gateway, XP
* Host im.bitlbee.org is running BitlBee 1.0.3 Linux/i686.
* BitlBee <http://www.bitlbee.org/>
* im.bitlbee.org 1.0.3 ais nt
* PREFIX=(ov)@+ CHANTYPES=#& CHANMODES=,,,nt NICKLEN=23 NETWORK=BitlBee CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 MAXTARGETS=1 WATCH=128 :are supported by this server
* - im.bitlbee.org Message Of The Day -
* - Welcome to BitlBee 1.0.3 at im.bitlbee.org!
* - --- ABOUT THIS SERVER
* - This is the official public BitlBee server. If you don't know what
* - BitlBee is, you can find more information on our site:
* - http://www.bitlbee.org/
* - This server usually runs stable BitlBee releases. Stability is more
* - important than features here, if you want to test new features you
* - can use testing.bitlbee.org instead.
* - Thanks to Job Snijders (IIIVX) for hosting this BitlBee server.
* - Because the logs were getting ugly, this server now ignores you for
* - 15 minutes when you try to connect more than 4 times in 10 minutes.
* - This might be a bit annoying, but so is server hammering...
* - --- ABOUT BITLBEE
* - If you have any problems with this service, please just ask. You can
* - join #BitlBee on OFTC (irc.oftc.net), or you can report bugs at
* - http://bugs.bitlbee.org/
* - Enjoy your session!
* - * BitlBee development team: wilmer, ctrlsoft, Maurits
* End of MOTD