PSPIRC: IRC Client for PSP v1.0.2 (Multi Channel !)
PSPIRC is a basic IRC client for the PSP
* What's new in this version ? *
- New IRC engine (based on Afkim IRC engine)
- Multiple channels support
- Private messages support
- New danzeff keyboard and mapping
- Display Channel and user list
- Add tabs in the console window
- New login menu with Nickname (previous login save
data are not compatible with this version)
- Handle password for IRC authentication
- Increase the text input field in the console window
- Add word list in the main IRC menu (let you choose
a word in a list, using word.txt file)
- Code cleaning
- Sprint PCS IR Keyboard support (thanks to Craig)
* Credits and license : *
It is mainly based on the IRC engine written by Danzel,
and the user interface i wrote for PSPSSH.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
(author of the PSP IR Keyboard Library) with a new patch
from Craig to support Sprint PCS IR keyboard.
This software is distributed under GNU V2 License,
see GPLV2.txt file for all details and information about it.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and
3.40-OE, and for the IR keyboard part it has been tested
using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Many thanks to Danzel for his Virtual kerboard and his
IRC stuff, and to all PSPSDK developpers.
Special thanks to Snaap06 for EBOOT icons, and to Craig
for his Sprint IR keyboard driver.
It's still a beta release and work still remain !
You can download it on my blog : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/