PSPIRC: IRC Client for PSP v1.0.3
PSPIRC is a basic IRC client for the PSP (see Internet Relay Chat).
* What's new in this version ? *
- New graphics and eboot icons from HookBott !
- No more blink when a message arrives on hidden channels
- Use nickname instead of user name on startup
- Text colors are now displayed (foreground and background)
- Use custom text colors for your posts
- Add splash screen on startup
- Use new SDK wifi functions
- Bug fix & Code cleaning
* Credits and license : *
It is mainly based on the IRC engine written by Danzel, and
the user interface i wrote for PSPSSH.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
(author of the PSP IR Keyboard Library) with a new patch
from Craig to support Sprint PCS IR keyboard.
This software is distributed under GNU V2 License, see GPLV2.txt file
for all details and information about it.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.40-OE,
and for the IR keyboard part it has been tested using
a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Many thanks to Danzel for his Virtual kerboard and his IRC stuff,
and to all PSPSDK developpers.
Special thanks to HookBott for graphics, splash screen and icons,
and to Craig for his Sprint IR keyboard driver.
You can download it on my blog : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/