Here is a new version of PSPMSX the MSX series Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the
MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including
Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- New render fast mode (original msx size but faster)
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Remove .png file when removing state file
- Bug fix: random pixels colors on screen borders
- IR keyboard works now also with in the keyboard
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and are distributed under Marat Fayzullin's license for
the original MSX part, and under GNU license for all the PSP part.
You can download it on my blog :
This should be the last release, (before the next one lol)