Here is a new version of PSPThom the emulator of the
Thomson TO7 home computer !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Thom is one of
the best emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer running
on MacOS, Windows and Unix.
It has been initially written by Sylvain Huet in 1996
(see http://www.sylvain-huet.com), then Eric Botcazou
(see http://nostalgies.thomsonistes.org/) continued
this project and added many news features.
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- IR keyboard support !
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the
GNU public license, read COPYING.txt file for more
information about it.
You can download it on my blog :