Here is a new version of PSPZX81 the ZX-81 emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous release, XZ81 is an emulator of the Sinclair ZX81
computer running on Unix systems. It has been written by Russell Marks in 1995.
See http://rus.members.beeb.net/ for further informations.
PSPZX81 is a port of the version 2.1 on PSP.
What's new then in this version ?
- IR keyboard support !
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- New graphics
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New render mode (fit height and fit) using GPU
- New psp clock option (it can now run at 133 Mhz)
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Add help menu
- Add keyboard change skin option
(you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan)
You can now toggle between three differents keyboard mapping using
L/R Trigger keys
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix in program file requester
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
If you're looking for a manual or documentation for the zx81 itself have a look here :
If you're looking for games and software have a look here :
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :