GNU Chess is command line Chess program running on many differents systems
such as UNIX, windows or MacOS. It was started in 1986 by Stuart Cracraft,
who is continuing to develop it with other coders such as Chua Kong Sian,
Lukas Geyer, Simon Waters and David A. Wheeler.
PSP Gnu Chess use the GNU Chess version 5.07 for the Artificial Intelligence,
and i've added a Graphical User interface.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
What's new is this version ?
- IR Keyboard support
- Add Option to highlight last move
- Display captured and promoted pieces
- Add virtual keyboard to enter PGN filename
- Load and Save PGN game file
- Fix joypad/pad speed issue
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :