Here is a MAJOR update of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.3.1 :
- Major Speed improvements, it's really fullspeed even using GU rendering !
45 fps at 222Mhz using the fast mode, >50 fps for any mode at 266Mhz.
- Games on disk are now automatically loaded on startup !
- Menu to explore the disk content and possibly load files with Basic RUN" command
- Sound improvements
- Add several news options such as one to display (or not) the border, select disk startup modes etc ...
- Bug fix in the keyboard settings menu
(when the virual keyboard is displayed, then you can still use the
d-pad to select menu items)
- Other bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
All needed files are ready for download on my blog :