Here is a new version (final ?) of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.3.2 :
- Option to display in green (monochrome)
- Option to scroll up or down the screen
(when the screen is not properly centered)
- Analog pad can now be used in the file requester
to move faster through the disk/snapshot lists
- Check CPM disk automatically
(and run |CPM instead of RUN")
- Bug fix in the disk explorer menu
(when the number of files on disk was too high)
- IR keyboard works now also in the keyboard settings
- Bug fix in the render function, sometimes the screen
became dark (it should not happen anymore).
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
It can be downloaded from my blog :