Here is the final version of PSPSim the SamCoupé Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, SimCoupe emulates a SAM Coupe
an 8-bit, Z80-based home computer released in 1989 by Miles Gordon Technology.
For more information on the machine itself, including history and technical
specification you can go on http://www.simcoupe.org
What's new in version 1.1.1 :
- Speed improvement for all render mode
(all render modes use now the GU)
- Automatic start when a new disk is loaded
- Bug fix in the keyboard settings menu
(d-pad can be used to move up or down in the key menu, even if the virtual keyboard is displayed)
- Analog pad can be used to scroll faster in the file menu requester
* Big big thanks to Nick666 *
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :