Here is a new version of PSPMSX the MSX series Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX,
MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
What's new in version 1.2.4 :
- Add missing keys such as HOME, GRAPH, STOP
(Thanks to symBioT for the bug report)
- Auto joystick fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
(useful for games such as 1942)
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- Analog pad can be used in the rom file requester
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and are distributed under Marat Fayzullin's license for the original MSX part,
and under GNU license for all the PSP part.
You can download it here :