Here is the final version of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.3.4 :
- Many optimizations to speed up the emulation, frame rate is now 49 fps at 222Mhz
in ultra mode, on CPC startup window.
Main modifications :
. Z-80 part as been rewritten using several hints such as explicit jump tables
for instructions decode
. CRT and sound part has been optimized
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
(useful for games such as defend or die !)
- Add new hotkeys to setup auto fire speed
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard settings menu to navigate
between Normal, LTrigger and RTrigger compose mapping.
- New "Command" feature in the emulator menu:
. You have now to choose the command you want to run using arrows.
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Remove dead code (such as printer, breakpoint, trace support etc ...)
- Bug fix such as : while saving state using hotkey in ultra-mode,
thumb image wasn't properly saved
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :