Here is the final version of PSPColem the Colecovision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best
emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin.
It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, and other Unix systems.
PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0).
What's new in version 1.1.1 :
- Speed improvements, z80 part rewritten using jump tables.
Antartic Adventure is now fullspeed (60 fps) even at 133Mhz !
- IR keyboard support (mainly for menu)
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- Add vsync option
- Add ntsc/pal option and fix issue with default speed
(emulator was too slow in ntsc mode)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
All files are available on my blog : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/