Here is a new version of PSP7800 the Atari 7800 console emulator !
Special thanks to Carpy for his help and source code patches !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ProSystem is the best emulator
of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see http://home.comcast.net/~gscottstanton for details.
What's new in version 1.1.3 :
- Sound improvement, new prosystem.dat file & NTSC Palette fix by Carpy (aka Danno)
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester while selecting any file
with the same name of a previously saved game.
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you have thousand
different games in your rom folder !
- Auto-fire uses now the key mapped as Cross button instead of FIRE1
(games such as Xevious use FIRE2 for fire so it is better this way)
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
- Fix random black screen issue
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can find it here : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/