Summer holidays ended, it is time to go back to school, so i am sure you will enjoy a new update of pspxti the calculator emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, XTiger is a unix emulator (under X Window) of a TI-92 calculator (Texas instruments).
It was originally written by Jonas Minnberg and was closed source.
Jonas Minnberg has not worked on XTiger for quite a while and he gave Misha Nasledov the code and permission to GPL it.
PSPXTI is a port on PSP a the Unix version 0.8.
What's new in this version ?
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
- Put Danzeff keyboard in a better location
- Virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu
to specify the first letter of a file
- Add music in EBOOT "Below The Arctic Ocean" from Azhrak
- Tested with 4.01-m33 on psp slim
You can download it here :
It's distributed under GNU licence and sources are included.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 4.01-M33, and for the IR keyboard
part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard on a PSP FAT.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.