For those who haven't seen previous version Hu-Go is a famous emulator
of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows.
(see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
What's new then in this version :
- Rewrite sound engine using part of code from Hugo-Wii port version, it is
now much closer to real PC Engine sound.
- Fix sprites display glitches in Gunhead and several other games
- Fix save state issue in all games (it was a miracle if that worked)
- Improve global emulation speed (fullspeed in many games at 266Mhz !)
- Add a new overclock option resulting in a faster emulation speed
(but if you encounter any graphical glitches then you may have to set
overclock to 0 and increase PSP clock speed instead)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose sequentially
rom files beginning with a given letter
- Volume booster
- Bug fix in the keyboard menu (joystick keys)
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Special thanks to my friend Nicolas C. for support and testing :)
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.