For those who haven't seen previous version Hu-Go is a famous emulator
of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows.
(see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
What's new then in this version :
- Improve global emulation speed
- ISO file support but sound audio track are ignored
- Screen size 320x240 is now supported
(required for games such as R-Type)
- Add two new sound engines : mono (fast 22K or 44K) and
stereo (accurate 22K or 44K).
You may have to reset the game when you change between
mono and stereo, and save states may not work properly.
(few games are now fullspeed using audio mono 22K at 222Mhz)
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Bug fix with D-pad (didn't work properly in previous versions)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Special thanks to my friend NC for support and testing
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.