PSPMSX: MSX Emulator for PSP v1.4.0
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous
emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms
including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
What's new in version 1.4.0 :
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- New render modes (x1.25, x1.5 and x1.75)
- Add vertical shift & vsync feature
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
- Source code can now be compiled to build a linux version
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and are distributed under Marat Fayzullin's license
for the original MSX part, and under GNU license for all the PSP part.
You can find all files here : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/
This should be the last release, (before the next one as always)