PSPWrite: A Text Editor for PSP v1.2.0
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode,
using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters
are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.x-m33 and 4.x-m33,
and for the IR keyboard part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR
Wireless keyboard on PSP FAT.
What's new then in 1.2.0 ?
- Add Recent files menu to load previously opened files
(usefull to edit several files at the same time)
- Add a kind of bookmark feature to save last cursor position in each
- Add a simple syntaxic colorization feature for C/C++ files and
Lua scripts. (you can add any other langages in syntax.cfg file).
- Add a status line to display several informations
such as current cursor position.
- Add command mode to search a word forward and backward or
to go directly to a given line number.
- Add history feature for command mode to retreive previously
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.