Here is a new version of PSP7800 the Atari 7800 console emulator !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ProSystem
is the best emulator of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see http://home.comcast.net/~gscottstanton for details.
What's new in version 1.2.0 :
- Improve global emulation speed !
- New render modes
- Add vertical shift feature
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Add eboot music (see http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/nexus)
- Source code can now be compiled to build a linux version
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
It has been tested on both FAT and SLIM using firmware 5.0-m33
and firmware 1.5 (addon stuff)