Here a new (final?) version of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one
of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.4.4 :
- Cheat support !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Improve global emulation speed
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Tested on FW-5.0-m33
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
See http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/ for download