Here is a new version of PSPThom the emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Thom is one of the best emulator
of the Thomson TO7 home computer running on MacOS, Windows and Unix.
It has been initially written by Sylvain Huet in 1996
(see http://www.sylvain-huet.com), then Eric Botcazou
(see http://nostalgies.thomsonistes.org/) continued this project
and added many news features.
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- Improve global emulation speed !
- Cheat support !
- Add eboot music from NeXuS (see http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/nexus)
- New render mode x1.75
- Add vertical shift feature
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for PSP FAT
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the
GNU public license, read COPYING.txt file for more
information about it.