PSPMO5 : A Thomson MO5 Emulator for PSP v1.2.0
For those who haven't seen previous release, DCMO5 is one of the best emulator of the Thomson MO5
home computer running on many systems such as MacOS, Windows and Unix. It has been written by
Daniel Coulom (see http://dcmo5.free.fr/ for further details).
PSPMO5 is a port on PSP of the version 11 of DCMO5.
What's new then in this final version :
- Cheat support !
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Add eboot music (see http://www.jamendo.com)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Thanks to Raven for the eboot icon's stuff.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v3,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.