Here is a new release (and i hope the last) of PSP-FTPD a FTP server for your PSP.
PSP-FTPD is a simple FTP server for the PSP. It was originally written by PSPKrazy, and then improved by Raf (PSPDEV environnement compilation).
It permits to send and retrieve files or complete directories to and from your PSP without any USB cables,
using your Wireless connection (WIFI), with Internet Explorer or a FTP client on your PC.
What's new in version 0.3.1 :
- Bug fix in rename command, RNFR handshake message was not strictly compliant with the RFC, and it wasn't understood by IExplorer.
- Capability to specify in a configuration file (psp-ftpd.cfg), a couple user/password for FTP authentication.
- Binary version for 1.5FW
- Improve transfert rate (500kbps from PSP->PC, 200kbps from PC->PSP)
- Increase wifi connection delay (should be easier to connect to your router)
- Add usefull informations in the README file (so please read it)
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in this zip archive.
Unfortunatelly i've not enough quota space to upload the archive here, so here is a link to my blog: psp-ftpd v0.3.1
Edit: it's available on qj.net now : here