Here is a new version of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
First, i would like to thank Loic Daneels for his hard work on keyboard files, his feedback
and all his usefull suggestions :).
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- New keyboard files from Loic Daneels (more than 380 games !)
- Add keyboard change skin option :
You can design and add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics
directory (as it has been done by DrNicket for PSPInt, the Intellivision emulator).
- Modify the file requester to memorize separately the last locations/directory
of disk image, snapshot, and keyboard (much more convenient !)
- Add a red LED to show CPC floppy disk access
- Bug fix, SHIFT and CONTROL keys are now working.
- Bug fix in analog pad handler
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.