Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
I would like to thanks again Tommydanger for his help !
What's new in version 1.0.4 :
- Emulator menu is now directly available on startup
- Add turbo modes, it can result in graphic artefacts but you can win up to 20% !
(turbo modes don't work for all games)
- Add ARM tick average change option (can be used to increase speed)
- The file default.kbd (keyboard mapping) is now loaded on startup
- Screenshots are now save in BMP format instead of PNG
(less memory consumming, so it should not freeze your PSP).
- Many bug fix
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
*This emulator doesn't work with the Tiff exploit on 2.0, so please use the GTA exploit instead. *