Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
What's new in version 1.0.5 :
- New turbo modes (more speed and less graphic artefacts)
- Add SFX enable/disable option (can be used to increase speed)
- Fix in BMP screenshots (no more need to flip the image)
- Improve a bit the sound quality (the "ARM tick" can be changed to prevent sound distorsion)
- The SELECT key is now available for user keyboard mapping (but don't forget to map a psp key to enter in the emulator MENU !)
- File requester use now two directories for keyboard and rom files
- Fix the bug that made games like Pokemon Fire to crash
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
This should be the final release for 2.x FW (only if major bugs are found) :
- In my option, this version is playable for many games, with let's say "acceptable performances"
- I will downgrade to 1.5FW and may be try to use kernel mode to improve the speed a bit more.