Here is a new version of PSPAtari the emulator of Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 series.
What's new in version 1.0.5 :
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Icons and background images modification (add colors)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Speed limiter option
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
- Speed improvement
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format instead of BMP
- Bug fix
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
For those who wonder how to use 5200 Roms :
You have to load them using the original atari800 emulator menu
(the yellow "Atari800 menu" option in the emulator window).
Select "Cartridge management" then "Insert cartridge" and specify your disk image file,
then choose the cartridge type 5200, and go back to the emulator using LTrigger.