PSPSIM: A SamCoupé Emulator for PSP v1.0.3
Here is a new version of PSPSim the SamCoupé Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, SimCoupe emulates
a SamCoupé - an 8-bit, Z80-based home computer released in 1989
by Miles Gordon Technology.
For more information on the machine itself, including history and technical
specification you can go on the SimCoupe web site.
Many thanks to Mr Nick666 for his graphics and settings files.
What's new in version 1.0.3 :
- Icons and background images designed by Mr Nick666
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu
when the battery is very low (< 5%)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Add keyboard change skin option
(you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format instead of BMP
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
(upload doesn't work on qj so here is a link to my blog :