Here is a new version of PSP7800 the Atari 7800 console emulator !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ProSystem is the best
emulator of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see Greg's site for details.
What's new in version 1.0.5 :
- New graphical functions with new smoother render modes.
It uses the PSP GPU for rendering, it does not run faster,
but it's a lot smoother.
- Add a new fullscreen option (render mode max)
- Rom selector support now .rom and .bin as valid file extention
- Save state dates are displayed in the emulator window
(it's now easier to identify and to load the right save state slot)
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan) :
You can now toggle between three differents keyboard mapping using
LTrigger and RTrigger keys
- Bug fix in Rom file requester
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it here :